Cellular & Tablet Master Technician
Learn how to repair all cellular, tablets and smartphones.
No electronics or soldering skills needed.
This course provides you with the correct knowledge for different levels (I, II and III) of repair for iPhones, tablets and smartphones.
The language and teaching techniques are geared to the course’s final use. It includes explanatory exercises and examples with working on real devices.
Level 1 - Without taking apart:
- GSM, CDMA, 3G, 4G,5G, LTE Network concept and structure
- Software Troubleshooting
- ESN, IMEI and SIM relationship, theory and concept
- Data transfer & Recovery
- Cellphone unlocking - how to take carrier locks off GSM phones
- Tools Needed
- Downgrading Software
- Software Customization
- iPhone Jailbreak and Unlocking solutions
Level 2 - Replace Some Components:
- BGA Controller Chip Structure and Design
- Water Damage Phone Troubleshooting and Repair
- Physical damage repair and Troubleshooting and Repair
- Blackberry Trackball, Trackball Dome and Track pad replacement
- Slide phones repair
- Replace LCD, Ribbon Flex Cable, Broken Lens, Camera & Touch screen glass digitizer
- Circuit board block diagram layout architecture - for component repairs
- Phone not powering on - No Power
- No Network signal or unstable signal
- Phone Automatically shuts off - Power Cycling
- iPhones on-board plug in connector replacement
- Repair techniques applied to all iSeries Products - iPhones, iPads, Samsung Galaxy,Note and tablets
Level 3 - Any repair that requires Heat or Soldering:
- Physical and Liquid damage detection on PCB boards
- Beginning Soldering and Desoldering Techniques
- Use of proper tools and opening techniques to dismantle all make and model of cellphones and tablets
- Phone Malfunction and Liquid Damage Troubleshooting
- Change Keypad Input Membrane & Key Contact Corrosion Repair
- RF shielding removal using proper heating element
- Replace On Board SIM Connector, Switches, Battery Connector, Switches, Battery Connector, SD Memory Connector, Vibrator, Flex Cable Switch, Multi Ping Data Port, LCD Connector and Charging Port
- Repair missing on-board components, circuit bridging & Jumpering Techniques
- Circuit Baord Reflow Soldering Techniques
- Physical damage repair and troubleshooting techniques on GSM and CDMA phones
- Advanced soldering techniques on replacing charging connector, data port, audio jack, power switch, volume switch, vibrator, battery connector on Blackberry, HTC, LG, Samsung and Motorola.
Certificate of Completion
At the end of the course the student will receive our certificate of completion for this training.