The Adobe Illustrator is the most used software for designing images and enhance Web publishing. The course covers all the tools and functionalities in a simple format.
At the end of this course the student will have acquired the skills to master the principal tools, 3D graphics editing and various image outcomes.
The language and teaching techniques are geared to the course’s final use. It includes explanatory exercises and videos.
- Choosing Adobe Illustrator workspace
- Opening an Adobe Illustrator File
- The Adobe Illustrator Document window
- Using Artboards in Illustrator
- Navigating multiple artboards
- Using the new Artboards panel
- Creating New Artboards
- Switching screen modes
- Changing your view
- Preview versus Outlines
- Zooming Scrolling
- Scrolling with the Hand Tool
- Changing views with the Navigator panel
- The Tools Panel
- The Control Panel
- Custom Workspaces
Certificate of Completion
At the end of the course the student will receive our certificate of completion for this training.