Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you both versions of Python (2 and 3) so you can easily adapt your skill set to either version!
Computer Basics knowledge and Little understanding of computer maintenance
The student will be evaluated through a personal project constructed from scratch.
The language and teaching techniques are geared to the course's final use. It includes explanatory exercises and examples.
- Python Overview
- Python Setup
- Numbers in Python
- Print Formatting
- Sets and Booleans
- Python Comparison Operators
- Python Statements
- Methods and Functions
- Starting a Project - Tic Tac Toe Game
- Starting the Personal Project
- Object Oriented Programming
- Errors and Exceptions Handling
- Second Project - Black Jack Game
- Modules and Packages
- Built-in Functions
- Python Decorators
- Python Generators
- Advanced Python Modules
- Advanced Python Objects and Data Structures
- Final Evaluation of the Personal Project
Certificate of Completion
At the end of the course, the student will receive our certificate of completion for this training.