Standard Language used to write pages of documents for the Web.
Basic knowledge of archive organization and the functionality of computer folders.
At the end of this course the student will have acquired the skills to master diversified resources of both languagues Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to create pages of work using various forms of the code-font.
The languague and teaching techniques are geared to the course's final use. It includes explanatory exercises and examples.
- HTML CSS code
- Tags Functionality
- See how simple it is to insert text into a HTML and CSS page
- Learning how to align it in your HTML and CSS page
- Working with Headlines
- Numbered Lists
- Using Images with HTML and CSS
- Animated Simulation
- Adding a Background Image
- Creating a HTML and CSS table
- Working with data
- Field Attributes
- Define a Selection Box to enable user to mark the desired option
- Creating a Field Text Area
- Frame Command
- Example of a Link with a Target
Certificate of Completion
At the end of the course the student will receive our certificate of completion for this training.